Monday, December 7, 2009

It's aLL abOut Love ~


for all the fans of twilight, im here would like to share these poem to you all,, ^^



Twilight Poem
Hear out my tortured soul
For I have nowhere else to go
You captured my dead, frozen heart
Now yours and mine’ll never be apart
You took my breath away

And in my heart you’ll always stay
You are my life now
Believe me, for this I vow
My brave and trusting love

From the heavens above
I’ll do everything for you
And I’ll always be true
When you called out my name

My life had never been the same
You kept my feet on the ground
‘Cause my purpose had been found
Your chocolate brown eyes

Are honest and wise
Through them I could see
How you irrevocably love me


New Moon Poem
My Sun, this I can’t believe
Now you’re gone, how can I live?
You said, “You are my life now.
”But you have broken your vow
My love, life, meaning, they’re finished

I wish I could be diminished
The pain is excruciating
There’s just no reason for living
I have shattered into pieces

I’ve been longing for your kisses
I want your arms wrapped around me
Sadly, these things can never be
Who can mend my broken heart,

Stitch it back and make it start
He’s no more than my best friend
And it’s not his work to mend
Nothing can ever be done

My prince is forever gone
I will always shed these tears
That will be falling for years


Eclipse Poem
I am being cut in half
Just wish that I could still laugh
Why is this happening to me?
They’re wasting their lives for me
I only have my life to give

So he would never ever leave
But a part of me’s still missing
And I don’t know what’s this feeling
Will I ever get to choose?

Or will I just die and lose?
It tortures me just to think
That I don’t even what to blink
I realized I love him, too

But it’s not enough to be true
I hope he’ll get better again
So someday I’ll be called his friend
Why can’t I avoid these heartbreaks?

This is something selfishness makes
I don’t want to hurt anyone
But I won’t bear it if they’re gone
It is too much for one person

Wanting is not a good reason
I couldn’t force both sides of me
‘Cause I could only set one free
I know who I can’t live without

And I know it without a doubt
I have chosen eternity
The past’s behind,
I’m breaking free

about the last episode of twilight " breaking dawn" you can see the information as follow this link :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyright by Super Power ~~ | Template by BloggerTemplates | Blog Trick at Blog-HowToTricks